Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Reformed Bad Girl


Dear world,

this is me, a reformed bad girl hanging her hat up.

I'd want the stability.  I want to make someone's day better.   I want someone to go on road trips with, or do the most random things possible.  I'd want someone as wild as I am.   I know there is someone out there who will truly and genuinely appreciate me, just as I would of him.   None of that jumping into something head first and blind.  No more commitment-phobia or pulling away.  I'm finally coming into a place in my life where I feel stable, happy and comfortable.  I wouldn't mind finally getting to know someone again.  Let the cosmos, what they may be, take the ride for me.

It's been awhile since I've just taken the time out to get to know someone.


Just now to worry about the MS bombshell.