Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I just wanted to apologize beforehand for the upcoming lack of updates and slow responses to e-mails.

I have absolutely no free time anymore.  Past year has been crazy, I pretty much went crazy with it.  While coming to terms about being sick and disabled, I moved to a new place, I started a new school, had to make new friends, started dating again and experienced a month long stay in the hospital due to a flare-up.  It was too much.  It was too much for any human being to handle.

Now that things are calmer and my life being very drama-free, I honestly don't have much to write about.  For once, life is normal.  And I don't want to keep re-hashing the bad vibes, because I'd rather live in the moment... something I haven't been able to do in a long time.  I feel like I've been a raging lunatic the last year, and I'm not proud of it, at all.  It feels really good to have things back to normal, and most of all, back to loving life again and living care-free.

Thank you, seriously, for all the kind words about my father.  It means the world to me.

And I hope all of you are doing equally as awesome.

xx