Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What NOT To Say With Someone Diagnosed With MS



...but you don't look sick.

...but everyone gets tired.

...maybe you are just having a bad day.

...are you drunk?!

...I wish I had time to take naps.

...only if you'd get out more.

...try to get more exercise!

...you don't know what pain really is.

...it can't be that bad, right?

...maybe it is all in your head!

...you're just stressed out.

...you're just depressed.

...I didn't invite you out because I thought you wouldn't be up for it.

...I stopped calling because I thought maybe you needed time alone.

...at least you have your health. (I love that one. Keep saying it to me and you won't have YOUR health!)

...just tough it out!

...at least you're not dying.



...like all things, this too, shall pass.