Saturday, November 19, 2011

She's Got Legs

When I get out of here...

I will run everyday.

I will ride my new bike everyday.

I will stop wasting nice, sweet words on the wrong people.

My friends will be supportive.

I will have a new date every night of the weekend. (and weekend?)

I will stay away from the bad boys.

I will take 1 day at a time.

I will not let anyone else influence me.

...and everything in my life will be awesome.

Almost a month in the hospital...

I actually feel happier than I did before.  I'm excited that my disease will be documented.  And I'm especially excited how everyone will get to see what I've been going through the past 5 years.

I walked163 feet today.  I believe in mind over matter.  I have also met amazing people here at the hospital (and some man-nurses with a crush)  With all the extra time, I've also been working on my book.  Friends are coming to visit me.  I'm getting support from all over the country.  I've given positive motivation to others.

Happiness is not a feeling, it's a way of life.

I'd rather be where I am now than being plastered on a bar floor. 
I still don't know who I am yet, but the fun is finding out.