Friday, November 5, 2010

In The Best Of Shape


Halloween, 2010


- Running/jogging every morning
- Pole dancing exercise class; this is bringing out muscles I never knew I had
- Yoga/Pilates
- Healthy diet; mostly chicken, fish and veggies. One day a week, I will splurge with junk and alcohol.

Down to 138lbs, mostly muscle. The smallest I have ever been was 114lbs, but I looked extremely unhealthy because I'm 5'8". Anything around 120lbs will make me look like a bobble head. The best part -- I FEEL extremely healthy, flexible and fantastic. I'm losing about 2lbs per week.

I'm not too concerned about losing the actual weight; I'm naturally thin to begin with. It's the muscles I'm trying to rebuild from being in a wheelchair so long. I had a lean, muscular build before the MS happened and that is my main goal, which seems like I'm almost there already.