Monday, September 5, 2011

A Sweet Release



What an intense month.

I've lost someone very close to me.


Life is too precious to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe things happen for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. Your karma, the universe, the cosmos; something is trying to change your life and give you a sign. If it changes your life, let it. I've learned the meaning of effort. I've learned the meaning of love and respect. I have learned that there is never ever anything to lose, but to gain. And I've learned how to welcome the good.

I never said life would be easy, I have just promised myself it would be worth it. And from here on out, I know I have a second chance at doing things right. You will never be able to move on if you let your past anchor you down. And never let the people who have hurt you win.